I'm hooked! This http://www.looklet.com/ website is fabulous. I've created a few looks on there today and this changing weather has got me inspired with new spring looks. Here is a couple of my favorites: 1) This was my spring inspired look. I titled it "Enchanted Garden" because of the flowery details. Also the lace and neutral colors add that whimsical feel of spring. She has on a nude colored tank top with a lace tunic by Rutzou. A tan colored mini skirt paired with a vintage white leather belt.The vest is by Noa Noa which helps add a cozy feel to the whole look. The accessories, the flower headband, white tights, and Pull & Bear suede boots complete this cool look inspired by spring. 

2) The second pictures is an edgy girl on the go look. It's based around the over sized long sleeve gray sweater paired with a sleek leather jacket by Sand. Next I paired it with some nylon patterned floral tights, which lead into the Longchamp edgy black boots. I popped this mostly black look with a few pieces of red, such as the red African beaded necklace and the red bad by Marc Jacobs.
These are just two of the looks I've created so far, let me know what you think :)
*Also to find a complete list of the items in the photos check out www.locklet.com/user/712257/looks


No comments:
Post a Comment