Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Spring Weather

I've got a few new looks for you. I just finished the first one this evening, and I think its my top favorite... so far. This one was very fun to work on: to me this reflects an edgy but girly look wrapped into one. The great thing about this website (www.looklet.com) has an endless abouts of clothes in many different styles which makes piecing together this outfit such a breeze. The dress is the by Velour.
2) The second outside is another recent one, this one I see as a young powerful work woman. Shes got on a simple black jumpsuit paired with the red and black striped powerful blazer by Next which was featured in their 2010 spring/summer collection.
3) Last by not least, which is the one that I got the most hits with (10.... help me out). This is my spring/summer inspired look, features a knitted Dagmar yellow sweater which a pair of light wash demin jean shorts with lace trim by Benetton. Underneath the sweater is a plain light pink cotton tank top with matching socks. The many item of the look is the leather shoulder bag by KipLing.
That's all I have for you this far, but hope you guys enjoy these looks; they're super fun to create. If you want to help me get better hit follow me at www.looklet.com and search Marie, I could use some more followers :D Happy Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment